Highfield House is a 19th Century Villa in the East End of Glasgow. In the 1950's it was converted from a private residence to a nursery. After 60 years Glasgow Council closed the nursery and the building remained unoccupied until it was purchased in 2012 by the clients.
The owners are restoring original features, including the orangery, while creating two large family homes from this Franco Gothic designed house. This project is a labour of love for the clients and is ongoing.
The Original House circa 1867
Ground floor plan divided into two homes
Ground floor elevation divided into two homes